Master in Management of Educational Institutions
The Master in Management of Educational Institutions is designed in an interdisciplinary and global context; through skills training and skills of analysis, communication and argumentation with expertise in different aspects of education such as: management, marketing, human resources, financial management and supervision of educational institutions with a collaborative and creative spirit in search and formulating solutions.
- Highlight a deep interest in the resolution of problems.
- Analyze and identify needs of education in various areas.
- Be responsible for: management, marketing, human resources, financial management and supervision of educational institutions; intervene in the processes of learning and teaching; design, development and evaluation of curricula; development of innovative educational services to support new technologies of information and education; evaluation, counseling and conducting academic and educational issues in schools, including virtual program.
- Obtendr a level of expertise in areas such as leadership and management of educational institutions, curriculum development, teacher training, educational management and administration, tutorial, classroom interaction, assessment, among others.
Education professionals linked to his professional practice that require specialized studies. Among others, teachers, education employees, directors, academic coordinators, consultants, dedicated to teaching professionals, human resource officers, etc.
Options double degree / Internationalization
The expertise is recognized by the government of Texas.
- Curriculum Design
- Directorate of Educational Institutions
- New Technologies in Education
- Management of Educational Institutions
- Institutional Evaluation
- Marketing for Educational Institutions
- Human Resources for Educational Institutions
- Financial Management for Schools
- Quality and Educational Innovation
- Comparative Education
- Educational Supervision
- Bilingual education
- Teaching Methodology
- Elective Course
This school offers programs in: