The market for health and medical translation is constantly growing and now represents a very significant portion of the scientific and technical translation. Publishers, pharmaceutical companies, international organizations, hospitals and other medical organizations and health sector, face a wide range of needs interlingual and intercultural communication quality. In the thirteen edits, this graduate program has filled a vacuum of specialized training, has responded to a major market in the translation industry and has opened an avenue of employment to students in translation.
- Coordination: Vicent Montalt i Resurrecció. Department of Translation and Communication. UJI. Susanna Borredà Delgado. Academic Secretary and tutoring. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Offer distance
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More