Actions to achieve effective equality between women and men in public administrations and companies are increasingly numerous and should have a wider visibility. Therefore it is essential that organizations have highly qualified to develop, implement, evaluate and communicate such actions staff.
The general objectives pursued are twofold: on the one hand, facilitate the learning of effective equality of women and men and the gender perspective; and, secondly, enable agents equal opportunities, training skilled personnel in prevention of gender violence and train researchers in women's studies and gender.
- Coordination: Asunción Ventura Franch. Department of Public Law-Foundation Isonomia. UJI. Anastasia Tellez Infantes. Department of Social and Human Sciences. Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche.
- Attached Coordination: Mª José Senent Vidal. Department of Private Law. UJI
- Coordinating university: Universitat Jaume I
- Interuniversity with: Miguel Hernández University of Elche
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (September 2017 / September 2018)
- Offer distance
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)