The Nebrija University has more than 20 years of experience in training professionals in languages and teaching.
At present, a great debate has been opened around the improvement of the educational quality, implicit in the concern for the quality of educational institutions and for teacher training, not only of an initial nature, but also permanent. For these reasons, the Nebrija University offers the whole of the educational community the title of Master in Educational Processes of Teaching and Learning, whose goal is to collaborate in the continuous training of teachers, offering concrete guidelines to face the new challenges that we pose the current society, with the ultimate goal of facilitating the transformation of teachers into true learning experts.
The Master Program in Educational Processes of Teaching and Learning can be accessed by all those applicants who meet the requirements imposed by current legislation, with the entrance profile being that of a university graduate or equivalent in the academic and disciplinary field of the Education Sciences: Teachers in Primary or Infant Education, Pedagogy or Psychopedagogy. Also, given the transversal nature of the program, students who have completed the Master's Degree in Teacher Training will be able to access the Master's.
Expert teachers in learning, with tools and theoretical-practical resources to adapt to the renewed needs of our society. A professional who, beyond transmitting knowledge, is able to personalize teaching, acting as a guide and enabling the continuous improvement of students through a rethinking of their role and performance in the classroom.
Basic and General Competences
In accordance with Royal Decree 43/2015 and Royal Decree 861/2010, which modifies Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29, which establishes the organization of official university education, as well as the Royal Decree 1027/2011, which establishes the Spanish Qualifications Framework for Higher Education (MECES), Master's education must guarantee the acquisition of the following basic competences:
- CB6 knowledge and understanding that provide a basis or opportunity for originality in developing and / or applying ideas, often in a research context.
- CB7 That the students can apply their knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study.
- CB8 That students are able to integrate knowledge and handle complexity, and formulate judgments based on information that was incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- CB9 That students can communicate their conclusions and the knowledge and rationale underpinning to specialists and non-specialists in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- CB10 That students have the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
The Master in Educational Processes of Teaching and Learning helps professionals of education, tools and theoretical-practical resources to adapt to the renewed needs of our society, making them experts in learning. Professionals who, beyond transmitting knowledge, are able to personalize teaching, and enable the continuous improvement of students through a rethinking of their role and performance in the classroom.
The teaching system will be developed entirely through the Virtual Campus, accessible from the Internet through the Blackboard computer platform currently in use at the University.
At the beginning of the course, the general documentation of the Master is delivered to the student via online (email and downloadable material from the web).
Along with this general documentation and also electronically, the student will be provided with a didactic guide for each subject, which includes:
- Detailed program of the subject and the competences that the student will achieve at its conclusion.
- Detail of the set of training activities, work to be delivered, evaluation criteria in ordinary and extraordinary calls, bibliography and recommended links.
- Location and detailed mechanisms of tele-tutoring with the teacher
- Dates of exams, dates of delivery of works
- Any other information and guidance necessary for the follow-up of the subject.
This material will be accessible at all times through the Virtual Campus, whose main page contains all the subjects in which the student is enrolled, organized by semester.
Program taught in: