The objective of the Master in Digital Marketing and Social Media is to train top professionals who need to develop and implement successful marketing strategies to reach consumers in existing markets and through new digital media.
Upon completion of the Master, students will be able to:
- Mastering the techniques of electronic commerce, selling on the Web and generating traffic to websites.
- Setting appropriate objectives to online marketing and evaluate the ROI of such shares.
- Deepening themes positioning, web development success, CRM, e-mail marketing or Social Media Marketing.
- Perform digital marketing strategies and designing advertising campaigns on the Internet.
- Changing the way in which the company relates, communicates and manages its relationship with customers and markets, to adapt to the economy and society.
The Master is aimed at all those with a university degree and who are interested in specializing in the areas of digital social media marketing, e-commerce and. Also all those entrepreneurs who want to start businesses that are based on the digital environment and need to know the keys and opportunities of the Internet.
Students who meet the requirements of UDIMA get a title Master in Digital Marketing and Social Media taught by UDIMA, besides the title of Professional Master issued by the Center for Financial Studies.
UDIMA Requirements: Possess a bachelor's degree, college diploma or equivalent.
Classes online. the months of February and October of each year are started. The normal duration is 12 months.
About the School
UDIMA, una universidad sin distancias «La UDIMA pretende ser una Universidad sin distancias, en la que aprender haciendo resulte el factor primordial que dote a todos nuestros estudiantes de las comp ... Read More