Master in Business Management and Marketing
specializing in making business decisions and marketing training
The current economic development and the need for companies to be competitive are constantly creating innovations in national and international markets.
The complexity of management due to unpredictable trends themselves and the diversity of habits makes it increasingly important specialized and updated training to train the sales and marketing managers to create and dominate business initiatives valid for different business scenarios.
Our business school recognizes this need by providing the training program required by employers, consultants and business consultants, executives and middle managers and professionals interested in expanding their knowledge in the field of trade and marketing.
- Able to assume responsibilities of business management and marketing in a business, providing knowledge and skills to negotiate budgets, implement marketing strategies consistent with the objectives of the marketing plan and run a commercial network.
- Provide keys to lead strategic initiatives in national and international markets, by exposing the skills and knowledge needed to serve on the strategic direction of marketing and sales of a company.
To whom it is addressed
- Experienced professionals: they want to boost their skills, tasks and responsibilities to the commercial and marketing to achieve a strategic vision of the company.
- Businessmen and entrepreneurs: people who need to supplement their training for new initiatives and commercially lead to make strategic decisions.
- Graduates: seeking to supplement their training for new initiatives and commercially lead entering the labor market.
- Title accredited jointly by the University of Alicante, the Autonomous University of Barcelona and Carlos III University of Madrid.
- 72 ECTS
- 15 months.
- The Master presents a simulator for making strategic marketing decisions.
- Innovation and update the contents of the program.
- international content.
- face examination.
The academic team of Master in Business Management and Online Marketing consists of a cast of professors from three universities (Alicante, Barcelona Autonomous Carlos III de Madrid), of experts in the field and working professionals in the sector.