Master in Journalism and Digital Communication
Students will be part of the drafting of a digital newspaper
The development of digital media and application of new technologies to traditional media professionals demand the need to adapt to new media.
Faced with the changes that generates a digital environment in the structure, production and management of information, the Masters in Journalism and Digital Online offers a global vision and a deepening practice in the new technologies available, in its application and its benefits they contribute to information processing. Internet opens up a range of possibilities and business professionals are increasingly demanding more capable of exploiting all the capabilities of the new medium in their communication channels.
Our business school is aware of the demand for highly skilled and adaptable to new technologies in the field of journalism and digital media, printing offers a great importance to the practical content:
Creation of a digital publication that is maintained throughout the master, offering the latest technologies used in the market.
· Content produced by the most important representatives of Journalism and Communication Digital in Spain.
· Delivered on the Internet for Web professionals
- Understand the basic architecture of the Internet and communication principles.
- Use multimedia resources to create digital information.
- Mastering communication systems on-line business environment. Businesses demand professionals able to exploit all the capabilities of the new medium of communication channels: print and online newsletters, corporate websites and intranets, as well as in social networks.
- Understanding the social and economic changes that contextualize the changes in journalism and digital communication.
- Providing all the tools and skills needed to work in digital media.
- Performing an Internet accessible digital newspaper, using the latest technologies.
Who can participate
- Professionals working journalist, after years of practice, want to upgrade their skills to adapt to changes imposed by new technologies and achieve a differentiation from others.
- Newcomers to the profession and recent graduates seeking further training for better opportunities in the labor market.
- Title issued jointly by the Autonomous University of Barcelona and Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- 60 ECTS
- 10 months
- Development of a digital newspaper
- Online Tutorials Flash and Dreamweaver
- Content update
The academic team of the Masters in Journalism and Digital Online comprises a list of teachers from the three universities (Alicante, Barcelona Autonomous Carlos III de Madrid), of experts and professionals active in the sector.