Master in Management and Audit Scheme
The growing importance of environmental management is gaining in state policies and therefore, in the business is demonstrated by the abundant and increasingly stringent legislation. That is why more and more often required a figure that specializes in environmental management within firms.
The Master in Management and Audit merge the fields of innovation and knowledge management, to be so integral to a specialist in Environmental Management and Auditing, with great added value over similar experiences and capacity, ability and knowledge to understand strategies, systems, processes, tools and methods, support to manage the projection of the organizations in which the environment is concerned, from the perspective of sustainable development.
This program is a must for any professional who needs to act within and outside the company, according to the principle of sustainability of resources used. Thus, the Master in Management and Audit Scheme provides the knowledge to make more timely decision at any time based on ecological, economic and social.
- Training professionals in multidisciplinary environment, contributing to the growth of new businesses or, if necessary, seeking update and improve their understanding of new business opportunities that represent the environmental variable.
- To facilitate the necessary integration of environmental policy variable cultural and technological organizations (companies and administrations).
- Identify the environmental aspects that determine the proper operation of any activity and those that establish the natural state of ecosystems.
- To evaluate environmental impact of most industrial activities
- Apply the concept of sustainable development in every sphere of society.
- Perform an internal assessment of the environmental condition of the company and propose a policy that respects the environment also be economically viable.
- Adapting an Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001 to any company.
Know the basic operation of a Wastewater Treatment Station.
- Propose corrective measures to reduce and minimize the impact of any polluting activity.
- Implement existing legislation in each of the disciplines that study the environment.
Duration, credit and qualification structure
Regarding the distribution of the time states:
- As a distance program and not subject to classes, not set a specific date of onset, so the student can enroll at any time, provided space is available.
- For academic learning and are available for a minimum six-month program.
- The maximum time available for performing the program is two years. In this period, the student must have submitted all relevant evaluations and the final project or thesis.