In times of uncertainty, entrepreneurial leaders know how to make an impact, take action, and innovate. Take charge of your career and your future with Babson’s Master in Advanced Entrepreneurial Leadership. Earn your degree while working, and apply what you learn in real-time in this 100% online master's degree in leadership.
Increase Your Impact with an Online Masters Degree in Leadership
Technology is changing much faster than at any other time in history. To stay successful, entrepreneurial leaders must be nimble, willing to learn, and proactive about problem-solving. Cultivate your ability to mobilize others and drive growth and renewal at your organization. Add innovative tools to your skill set, gain a make-it-happen mindset, and develop your emotional intelligence to make an impact. Throughout this two-year online leadership degree, you will collaborate with peers across time zones on group projects and discussion boards, enhancing your performance as a remote team leader.
- Anytime, Anywhere, 100% Online: Earn your master of science in leadership online, part-time, and in just 24 months, without stepping away from your job.
- Built for Experienced Professionals: You already have ambition and professional accomplishments, and an online master in leadership will set you up for career advancement.
- Skills Employers Want: Master an entrepreneurial leadership skillset - creative problem solving, action-oriented innovation, enhanced emotional intelligence, and growth marketing.
- Benefit Your Business in Real-Time: Partner with a faculty mentor to apply what you learn to an experiential capstone project.
Master’s in Advanced Entrepreneurial Leadership Curriculum
Use your MSAEL classes to make an impact at work and advance your career. Learn to think and act like an entrepreneurial leader through courses that offer a mix of videos, written work, discussion boards, faculty advising, and group projects. Build your skills in three waves throughout the MS in Leadership online, with catalyst, activation, and application courses.
Lay down the building blocks to catalyze innovation and transformation within your organization.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Strategic Problem Formulation
- Financial Sustainability & Performance Management
- Growth Marketing
Discover how to accomplish organizational innovation and develop a step-by-step action plan for bringing those changes to life.
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Transformation
- Innovation Roles
- Scaling a New Business Within the Enterprise Through Digital
- Project Management Under Uncertainty
Work with a faculty mentor to apply what you’ve learned to initiate transformation or launch a growth project at work.
- Personal Project
- Personal Development Plan
Prepare Your Application
The following outlines the required graduate application materials for the MSAEL program:
- Short answer questions
- 1 letter of professional recommendation (non-academic)
- Transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate
- Candidates may include an essay to provide additional pertinent information to the admissions committee (optional)
- Video interview
An invitation to complete your video interview will be sent once your application is submitted. Videos are due within 14 days of your application submission.
About the School
Babson College, the No. 1 school for Entrepreneurship for 27 years according to U.S. News and World Report, educates entrepreneurial leaders who create great economic and social value everywhere. We o ... Read More