Benedictine’s Master of Science (MS) in Management and Organizational Behavior has been paving the way to organizational excellence for nearly 50 years. This renowned degree program is now offered fully online in both accelerated and traditional formats, allowing busy professionals like you to become part of Benedictine’s legacy of success and thought leadership.
Earning your MS in Management and Organizational Behavior will prepare you to positively affect the human side of a company. You will come away from this master’s program equipped to:
- Effectively motivate employees, committees, and groups;
- Develop and initiate solutions to drive change;
- Assume the strategic lead on key company objectives;
- Design and implement policies on management issues such as workforce diversity, change management, and ethical leadership;
- Spearhead strategic planning initiatives, manage labor relations disputes, lead negotiations and resolve workplace conflicts.
See 15 more programs offered by Benedictine University Online »
Last updated June 13, 2019