Purdue University Online
Purdue University’s online Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) is a business-focused hospitality degree designed to help managers with HTM industry experience rise to new levels. It provides the executive management, leadership and analytical skills you need to advance your career within the industry.
Accelerate Your Career
You’ll link theory, knowledge, analytic know-how, and advanced leadership skills as they pertain specifically to HTM, applying new skills and knowledge immediately in your current role. By the end of the program you’ll be an in-demand HTM manager who can:
- Lead your organization through continual changes with advanced management and leadership skills.
- Increase your personal competitiveness with cutting-edge skills in human resources, operations management, marketing, and finance.
- Focus on the real challenges of HTM with advanced critical thinking and problem-solving techniques.
- Drive business decisions through quantitative and data analysis.
- Learn from leading researchers in hospitality management and gain real-world experience from experienced HTM managers.
See 12 more programs offered by Purdue University Online »
Last updated October 3, 2018
Apr 30, 2021
July 31, 2021
Dec 31, 2020