Master of Science in Education – 60 credits
Students completing the Master of Science in Education degree will be prepared to learn theories of transformative learning and multiple intelligence theory and their pedagogical use. They may use different achievements, skills, interests, practices, and perspectives as resources for effective learning and teaching.
- CH6031 Ethnicity and Diversity
- CH6034 Assessment for Performance
- ED5111 Educational Projects
- ED5304 Curriculum Theory and Organization in Principled Education
- ED5405 Guidance Counseling For the Classroom Teacher
- ED5407 Neuroscience Applied to Education
- ED6303 Organization & Administration of Higher Education
- ED6507 Quality Teaching
- ED6509 Education and Evaluation
- ED6514 Multicultural Education
- PS5308 Multiple Intelligences
- IN5601 Scientific Investigation: Theory
- IN5602 Scientific Investigation: Project
- IN6603 Thesis: Research
- IN6604 Thesis: Writing
- IN6605 Thesis: Defense
Electives (3) – 9 credits
The student completing the Master Degree in Education will:
- Be prepared in learning transformative learning theories and multiple intelligences theory-and their pedagogical use.
- Conceive varying accomplishments, abilities, interests, practices, and perspectives as resources for effective learning and teaching.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor degree in Education or in related areas of study.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport-type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
Steps to Enroll
- Application: Complete the Enrollment Agreement sent by e-mail by the Student Services Department of FCU, sign and scan the document.
- Documents: Send the Enrollment Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org attached with all the documents necessary or send them by mail.
- Evaluation: After receiving the Enrollment Agreement and the copies of the requested documents, verification will be made by the corresponding departments. FCU will contact the students if additional documents are required. Transcripts must be official and sent directly from the university in a sealed envelope.
- Payment: If the student completes the Agreement and submits all required information, the next step is to pay the $260 Application and Enrollment fee, which is applicable to any program. (Application $40 & Registration & Processing Fee $110.00 – are not refundable + USD $110.00 Evaluation – refundable).
- Enrollment: Should the student’s Agreement require additional analysis by the Institution, the student will be informed immediately. After being approved, the student will be effectively enrolled and will receive a welcome letter, the Catalog, and the Student Handbook. After that, the online student will receive an e-mail with information on how to access the Student’s Portal and the template to be used their assignments. On-campus students will receive their class schedule. The Student ID Card will be sent by mail. Now the student is ready to begin their classes!
Mode of Study
Three-Course Delivery Methods: Face-to-Face/Synchronous/Fully Online (Student's Portal).
4th Method for those who live near the headquarters or a branch of FCU: Hybrid
Classes start immediately after enrollment, on an ongoing basis. For online courses, students take a minimum of (1) one online course a month. For on-campus courses, invitations are sent out and students confirm their presence a minimum of (2) two weeks prior to the course date.
About the School
Founded on August 29th of 1985, FCU always had the mission of providing Higher Education in a practical and accessible way, to professionals and ministers, preparing them to accomplish their callings ... Read More