Enhance your skills in digital marketing through hands-on experience from anywhere you can connect online.
Mobile devices, social media platforms, and emerging technologies have dramatically changed the way people gather, use, and share information. Successful businesses know that customer purchase behavior is heavily influenced by digital channels, and marketing budgets follow. As a result, most employers require more extensive knowledge of digital marketing from their employees – even from staff with traditional marketing roles.
Rutgers Business School's Master of Science in Digital Marketing is a fully online, AACSB accredited program intentionally created to address the need for a larger talent pool of digital marketing experts. This in-depth, dynamic, 36 credit program provides marketing professionals with relevant and current content delivered by industry practitioners and scholars with years of experience in the digital marketing field.
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing degree awarded by Rutgers Business School.
- 100% online with a residency option.
- 36 credits (12 courses)- can be completed in 15 months with a maximum of 4.5 years.
- Integrated ability to earn certifications in common marketing platforms such as Google Analytics and Hootsuite.
- Courses taught by highly experienced industry practitioners and faculty.
- AACSB accredited business school.
- Transfer up to 6 credits through the completion of relevant coursework from another graduate-level program.
- Access to career development resources.
Advance Your Career
Whether you work in digital marketing or need to gain expertise in the field to do your job better, this program is designed to help you advance in your career. Companies need employees that understand the digital landscape and can implement practical techniques to help them succeed in it. Our goal is not just to focus on digital marketing, but to teach you how to market effectively in a digital world.
Online Learning and Curriculum
The Master of Science in Digital Marketing program is 100% online. Your courses and materials can be accessed anywhere at any time through our online platform, Canvas. This program provides flexibility while maintaining the high-quality standards our online programs are known for. The 12 required courses can be completed within 15 months or a maximum of 4.5 years which means that you can finish your degree at your own pace.
The Admissions Committee reviews your complete application and makes a decision based on a combination of the following criteria:
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Reasonable experience to demonstrate familiarity with marketing concepts.
- Well written essays as part of the application (3 essays are required).
- 3 Strong letters of recommendation.
For international students, please see the following information:
- This program does not grant F1 Visas.
- International students need to have their undergraduate degrees evaluated by a NACES member (we have experience with "Educational Perspectives" for their fast turnaround).
About the School
A Rutgers business education prepares students for success – not just in their chosen fields but also in their lives. From our comprehensive undergraduate courses to our highly rated MBA program, a Ru ... Read More