The Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity from Utica College teaches students to proactively address ever-changing attack and infiltration techniques. Students gain advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in cyber intelligence, critical infrastructures, and investigative principles as they relate to cybercrime, including:
- An understanding of the major concepts in cybersecurity
- Training in critical thinking and decision making skills as they specifically relate to attacks on national critical infrastructures
- The application of cyber technology to field operations
- Practical knowledge of cybercrime investigations, including methods of maintaining the integrity of cyber evidence
- Ethics as applied to cybersecurity operations and policy
The comprehensive curriculum offers specializations in Malware Analysis, Electronic Crime, Cyber Intelligence, Computer Forensics, Cyber Operations, Cyber Policy, and Data Analytics.
The online M.S. in Cybersecurity program has earned the National Center of Excellence designations from both the NSA/DHS and the EC-Council.
Utica College's online M.S. in Cybersecurity – Data Analytics specialization is designed for those who want to enhance the cybersecurity industry through data-driven solutions. Coursework covers topics in data theory, predictive analytics, statistical methods, data mining, machine learning, and data visualization.
About the School
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and docto ... Read More