Our graduate program offers a unique and rigorous approach to business education. By integrating technology, quantitative skills, and analytics into a relevant business context, this program provides the foundation you need to effectively extract and evaluate data for decision-making purposes. This expertise allows you to distinguish yourself in the evolving field of business analytics and develop in-depth knowledge, as well as critical business skills.
The knowledge you gain in this STEM designated Business Intelligence and Analytics graduate program is immediately applicable. Working professionals like you enroll in the program to add skills to their resume to succeed in a data driven business environment.
Saint Joseph’s University offers you the flexibility of an evening program in our convenient main campus location, so you can study without interrupting your career. What’s more, our staff, faculty, and students are united in the Jesuit ideal of cura personalis, care for the whole person, and are dedicated to helping you succeed in the classroom as well as in life.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Please take the following steps to complete your application:
- A completed online application form
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all coursework from each undergraduate and graduate school attended. Applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official test scores. The MSBI requires a GRE or GMAT score program; however, applicants with a Masters Degree in business or a quantitative field may waive this requirement. Also, certain Professional Certifications are eligible for a GRE/GMAT waiver. GRE code is 2801 and GMAT code is WL8-WS-66.
Applicants with a graduate degree in business or engineering from an accredited university are eligible to waive the GMAT or GRE.
This program is designated as STEM. International students who wish to enter Saint Joseph's University should apply by October 15 for Spring Admission, and April 15 for Fall admission. In addition to the items listed above, international applicants must also:
- Provide official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Saint Joseph's University TOEFL code is 2801. This requirement is waived for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate or graduate school within the United States or has worked in the United States for at least five years. IELTS and Pearson's Test for English are also accepted.
- Provide proof of ability to pay educational expenses from a bank and an affidavit of financial support
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 18, 2017