The adult learning and leadership master's degree program is geared toward working professionals whose careers involve working with adults in educational and training situations.
The online master's degree in adult learning and leadership is designed to offer many opportunities for students to tailor their program of study to their professional needs. Students may combine this degree with one of K-State's online graduate certificate programs.
Graduates of the adult learning and leadership program enjoy careers as:
- human resource managers or trainers
- business, industry and nonprofit executives
- community college professionals
- university cooperative extension professionals
- armed service professionals
- government managers and directors
- adult basic education and literacy professionals
Kansas State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools 30 N. LaSalle St. Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602.
About the School
Whether you want to learn online or develop professionally, Kansas State University Global Campus is your connection to education that reaches you no matter where you are.