Founded in 1856, Seton Hall is one of the country’s leading Catholic universities. Rich in history, Seton Hall is also an institution on the rise. Our research grants have soared by 75 percent and 11 of our faculty have received Fulbright awards.
Through online programs such as our Master of Public Administration in Non-Profit Management, we offer an intellectually challenging environment, real-world experiences, and a culture of optimism that propels great minds. We cultivate the kinds of leaders who align personal ambition with a deep commitment to civic good.
All Seton Hall University programs are regionally accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The Master of Public Administration in Non-Profit Management (M.P.A.) program is also accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs and Administration (NASPAA) and mapped to the curriculum guidelines of the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council (NACC). This ensures that graduates receive a public service education aligned with industry standards and needs.
Rankings and Awards
Seton Hall University and its M.P.A. program are nationally recognized for their academic excellence and educational value. Our recent rankings include:
- #17 for Non-Profit Management – U.S. News & World Report
- #124 National Universities – U.S. News & World Report
- One of America’s Top Colleges – Forbes
- One of the Top Colleges in the Nation for Women – America’s Best Colleges
- One of the Best Colleges in the Nation for Your Money – CNNMoney
- One of America’s Best-Bang-for-the-Buck Colleges – Washington Monthly
The online M.P.A. in Non-Profit Management from Seton Hall University provides the foundation you need to turn theory into practice as a leader or manager of non-profit or government organizations.
You’ll develop essential skills in social entrepreneurship, leadership and management, board staff relations, fundraising, volunteer management, and grantsmanship. In addition, you’ll develop practical management skills through a capstone practicum project or a research seminar, and graduate ready to effect positive change and improve communities.
The online M.P.A. in Non-Profit Management prepares you with the management skills and understanding of public administration you need for leadership roles in non-profit management, government, social service, higher education or health care.
You’ll graduate prepared for roles including:
- Executive director of a non-profit organization
- Program director for an N.G.O.
- Business manager of a local municipality
- Chief of staff for an elected official
- City manager
- Budget analyst
- Social and community service manager
Program taught in: