The Price School Master of Public Administration develops collaborative and innovative leaders to manage complex organizations and serve the public good, at home and abroad.
This mission has at its core the following social responsibilities:
- Serve the public good, advance democracy, and improve social justice through research, scholarship, and service.
- Prepare competent administrators of integrity who engage and improve diverse communities.
Why Public Administration?
Professionals in this industry help address some of our nation’s most pressing issues, including health care accessibility, immigration, infrastructure, urban development, and social policy.
Public administrators run government agencies, nonprofits, and non-governmental organizations at the ground level. They are experts at identifying areas for improvement in their communities and organizations and ensuring change is implemented. They help carry out policies that keep systems running efficiently — across all sectors.
Specifically, they might:
- Evaluate, develop and implement policy.
- Communicate with community leaders and constituents to identify issues.
- Ensure strategic solutions are implemented to systemic challenges.
- Track, allocate and raise funds.
No. 3 Best Public Affairs School ¹
About the School
The USC Sol Price School of Public Policy consistently ranks among the nation’s top 10 graduate schools according to U.S. News and World Report, and engages in solving some of the most critical issues ... Read More