Master of Ministry Degree Online
“Through love serve one another.” That is the heart of ministry. The Spirit will express His loving service in a multitude of ways through each of us according to the unique manner in which He has created and shaped us.
- Is “successful ministry” found in following the most recent trends and copying the methods used by big, well-known churches?
- Or do you want God to tell you personally how He wants you to minister to the flock that He has put under your care in the way that will serve and feed them most effectively?
If so, then a Master’s Degree in Ministry from Christian Leadership University is exactly what you’ve been searching for.
The fast track to your degree
You are much closer to your Ministry Master’s Degree than you realize. Bring in up to 50% of your degree through the combination of transcripts from other colleges and a Life Experience Portfolio. Put your past studies and experiences to good use and earn your Master’s Degree in Ministry faster than you ever thought possible!
Earn Your Degree from Home
Obtain an accredited Master’s Degree in Ministry 100% through distance learning.
Ministry Degree Fast Start
Earn up to 50% of your Ministry Master’s Degree through the combination of life experience credit and transfers from other colleges.
Why Pay More?
Tuition at CLU is about 1/10th of the average private college, and about 1/4thof a public state college.
Students from developing countries will receive a discount from Christian Leadership University:
- If you are ordering a normal 3-credit CLU course, the course tuition is reduced from $300 to $150. Course materials and cost of shipping are extra.
- We have more than 20 electronic training modules of our top courses which lead to a Diploma in Applied Spirituality. All materials are instantly available on your computer or smartphone. Normal price per module is $99 - $197, and you may request a coupon which discounts the module to half price. Click here for more information.
CLU is #1 in Revelation-Based Learning
Our unique approach is real life, biblically-grounded, revelation-based learning, authenticated by the voice of God.
- REN103 Communion With God
- REN204 Naturally Supernatural
- COU202 Counseled by God
- BUS102 Fulfill Your Financial Destiny
- HEA102 Take Charge of Your Health
- LEA103 Gifted to Succeed
- LEA310 Apprenticed to Leadership
- THE121 Law and the Spirit
- WOR101 Believer’s Worship I
- COU203 Cornerstones of Communication
- REN206 Increasing the Anointing
- LEA205 Creating Your Mission Statement
- REN207 Healing Anointing
- LEA203 Five-Fold Leadership
- COU301 Prayers That Heal the Heart
- LEA303 Developing the Leader Within
- REN310 Wisdom Through Dream Interpretation
- BUS320 New Trends in Management
- MIN310 Experiencing God in the Small Group
- THE331 House-Church
- BIB390 Bible Research Methods
- LEA321 Visionary Leadership
- MIN415 Anointed Preaching
Master Degrees require a total of 40 credits beyond a bachelor degree. Students enrolling in a Master program will need to submit an official transcript for their bachelor degree.
If your undergraduate (i.e. bachelor) degree is in an area of Bible or ministry, or is from a Christian school and included courses in Bible or ministry, and you have additional transcript credits which are not part of your bachelor’s degree, you will have the option of bringing in up to 10 credits toward your master’s degree through transcripts from other schools or documented life experience. If your undergraduate degree is in a field unrelated to spiritual knowledge, all 40 credits must be earned from CLU.
After you take REN503 Communion with God, you will be allowed to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in choosing the courses you take for your degree, since He knows better than we do what knowledge and skills you will need to fulfill the plans He has for you.
CWG Fulfillment Service
3792 Broadway St.
Cheektowaga, NY 14227 – 1123