Marketing is a social process involving groups and individuals that seek to satisfy what they need and want through the creation, supply and free exchange of products and services that others value. The Master's Degree in Marketing enables the student to master the theoretical and practical marketing functions of companies and other current organizations. This program trains specialists with management skills, in the identification of market opportunities, with the ability to implement marketing strategies, which contribute to an increase in competitiveness for the company.
- ACCO 501 Management Accounting
- ECON 519 Management Economics
- FINA 503 Management Finance
- MANA 501 Organizational Behavior
- MANA 600 Research Methods
- MARK 511 Management Marketing
- STAT 555 Statistics for Decision Making
- MARK 610 Advanced Marketing Management
- MARK 615 Promotion and Advertising
- MARK 616 Public Relations
- MARK 708 Consumer Conduct
- MARK 711 International Marketing
- MARK 738 Knowledge Integration Course *
- MARK 740 Marketing Thesis *
* Semester Course
Note: Students who are not from concentrations in Business Administration must take the ACCO 500 course.
- Complete admission application
- Pay $ 25.00 application fee (non-refundable). Pay by check or money order in the name of Universidad del Turabo
- Deliver transcript of official credits of the university (accredited) where he obtained the baccalaureate degree
- Interview with the director/coordinator of the program, if required
- Submit an essay on a topic selected by the admission committee, if required
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- EXADEP exam results: 400 points or more
- General minimum average (GPA): 2.75
- If a student has no academic background in Business Administration, enroll in Financial Accounting prior to taking Management Accounting.
Program taught in:
See 2 more programs offered by Universidad del Turabo »
This course is