Boost your career with an international degree in leadership.
The Master of Leadership in Sustainable Finance online program is designed for (emerging) leaders who are passionate about finance and the role finance plays as a catalyst for sustainable economic development and equitable and environmentally conscientious growth in economies worldwide – in other words, how to finance and manage a better future for all.
Additional value-adding on-site modules possible
You are the ideal candidate for this master program if:
- You are a professional with work experience in the development finance industry or related to developing and emerging countries – or in climate finance, international development cooperation, engineering, green banking and sustainable investment management.
- However, applicants with a different background, who are looking to change their career and move into the financial inclusion and/or sustainability field, are also valuable for the program and should not be excluded.
- You want to climb the career ladder in your organization.
- You wish to follow an excellent, accredited program alongside a full-time job to develop yourself professionally.
- You are ready to make a real change in the economies of developing countries and/or in the battle against climate change.
- You want to have the advantages of studying at home while enjoying the benefits of an international classroom.
- 18-24 months / part-time programme
- An online program that gives you an internationally recognized academic degree
- Build your career in either development finance, sustainable finance or green finance
- Flexibility to study wherever you are, whenever you want
- International and diverse class with students from all over the world
- High practice relevance combined with academic excellence
- Benefit from a strong alumni network of 7.000 certified experts via forums and other channels
- Undergraduate academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognized university (including Diploma and Transcript of Records)
- Proven excellent written and spoken English
- At least two years of relevant work experience (proved by a recommendation letter from your former or current employer)
- Admission Test and Interview
Personalize your curriculum
This fully-fledged master program allows you to specialize in one of two important focus areas in sustainable finance. You can build your personalized curriculum to reflect an interest in either: Development Finance or Green Finance.
The flexible part-time training concept offers you the opportunity to follow your own schedule and to combine daily work with professional development. The high quality of our training approach will have an immediate impact on your daily job performance.
FSDF e-Campus Alumni
Recognition of your e-learning courses
If you have already been certified in one of Frankfurt School’s Development Finance e-Campus courses, that course will be recognized in our Master Programme, which means you will not need to repeat it.
Furthermore, the price paid for the course you have already completed will be deducted from your tuition fee. Additionally, you will benefit from a 10% Alumni Discount.
About the School
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited, research-led business school, covering every aspect of a business, management, banking, and finance.