This course offers maximum flexibility to enroll and study when it suits you - it is 100% online, and can be studied one subject at a time, up to six subjects a year on any internet connected device.
Jan, Mar, Apr, July, Aug, Oct
Manage connections between IT and business
As an IT specialist, you know how complex information systems work. But do you have management skills to implement state-of-the-art solutions across multiple levels of business?
An online Master of Information Technology Management provides you with the skills needed to lead and manage strategic objectives across business units. It prepares you to step into senior management positions with a deeper understanding of the issues affecting the management of IT teams and processes while building connections between the IT and wider business departments.
- Graduate in just two years part-time
- Start studying in any one of our six intakes
- Study in an engaging, social learning environment
- 100% online study, with no on-campus commitments
- Gain a qualification from a globally ranked university
- Access a dedicated Student Support Advisor, five days a week
- Exit early and still gain a qualification
- Equivalent to an on-campus qualification
To qualify for entry to the Master of Information Technology Management, you must:
- have a three (3) year undergraduate degree specializing or majoring in information technology (or in a cognate discipline); or
- demonstrate professional standing/experience equivalent to an undergraduate cognate degree.
- In both cases, you must be proficient in English.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available to those who have undertaken relevant education and/or significant workforce experience.
What you’ll study
We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of your plans. That’s why our online IT Masters in management has built-in early exit points, allowing you to receive a qualification based on the units you’ve completed if you need to take a break.
The best part? Everything you complete will be credited towards your online Masters in IT management if you choose to come back at a later stage to finish it off.
Emerging Technology in Business
Information Systems Analysis and Design
Information Systems Security Management
Project Management Principles
Managing Information Systems
Strategy and Case Analysis
Managing Digital Enterprise
Strategic Knowledge Management
The Positive Leader
Industry Research Project (double-weighted)
- Industry Research Project: Part A
- Industry Research Project: Part B
John Bell, Master of Information Technology Management current online student
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 20, 2018