University of South Australia
Structure and Content
This Master’s Degree closely aligns learning to professional practice. You will apply the theories and skills developed, to a practical industry project in your sphere of interest, or to a minor thesis related to a research institution affiliated with the School of Engineering.
You will gain advanced knowledge and skills in operations management, total quality management, supply chain management, enterprise resource planning, automation, energy and society, and project management.
The Master of Engineering (Engineering Management) programme can be completed in a minimum of 15 months in Singapore.
- Engineering Research Practice
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Minor Thesis 1 (Eng)
- Supply Chain Management G
- Operations Management Systems
- Minor Thesis 2 (Eng)
- Lean Six Sigma
- Total Quality Management
- Project Planning and Control G
Applicants are required to have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience and one of the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or Technology;
For admission to a University of South Australia programme, applicants from non-English speaking backgrounds are expected to be proficient in English.
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
- Other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with the university.
Delivery And Assessment Methods
The assessment includes, but is not limited to: any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
Graduation and Degree
Students who successfully pass the modules stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Master of Engineering (Engineering Management) from the University of South Australia.
The Master’s Degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates.
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
There are 2 intakes per year.
Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
Considerable care is taken by the university and the school in the selection of students. Normally the university takes about 4 weeks to process each application. Therefore, it is advisable for students to apply for admission at least 6 weeks before the start of each programme/intake.
Documents required for programme application:
- Duly completed application form,
- Copy of highest academic qualification and highest academic transcripts,
- Photocopy of passport/NRIC,
- Latest CV (if applicable for Master’s Degree application),
- 1 passport-sized photograph of the applicant,
- Programme application fee.
About the School
Kaplan’s vision is to become Singapore’s “Private Education Institute of Choice”, and we are committed to helping our students achieve their career and educational goals through lifelong learning oppo ... Read More