MASTER OF CIVIL ENGINEERING - ONLINE
Few career paths are as vital as civil engineering, when it comes to creating the future of modern civilization. Civil engineers are essential in supporting and improving aging infrastructure, developing new structures, and maintaining environmental standards for optimal sustainability.
Norwich is the first private university in the United States to offer a civil engineering program. Therefore, this program offers you a long, proven history of success, as well as contemporary relevance. Curriculum has been developed in alignment with recommendations from the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and blends civil engineering technical competencies with business management principles and project management fundamentals. The comprehensive curriculum will provide you with the knowledge to efficiently manage projects from design to implementation. Our learning model combines relevant theory with real-world application for immediate results.
Key Facts About Your Norwich Online Master of Civil Engineering:
- Choose from one of four concentrations that are uniquely designed to provide an in-depth examination of engineering procedure, techniques and processes:
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental/Water Resources Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Construction Management
- Two start dates per year
- Small class sizes and students from diverse backgrounds
- Earn your degree in just 18 to 24 months from a reputable U.S. academic institution
- Ranked in the top 20 Regional Universities as offering the Best Value with respect to high academic quality and low net cost of attendance by U.S. News & World Report*
- Ranked in the top 100 for Regional Universities by U.S. News & World Report**
*Recognized as offering the Best Value with respect to high academic quality and low net cost of attendance, U.S. News & World Report ranks Norwich University in the top 20 Regional Universities in the North. Rankings are based on undergraduate programs and on students who received the average level of need-based financial aid.
**Recognized for academic excellence, U.S. News & World Report ranks Norwich University in the top 100 for Regional Universities in the North. Rankings are based on undergraduate programs
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 29, 2017