The Master in Business Law , aims to prepare lawyers to face the dynamic business environment, developing their ability to warn threats, with the mission of protecting organizations from their competitors, their consumers and any other agent with divergent interests. The philosophy of the program is preventive, therefore it develops competencies to analyze the environment and establish legal protection policies. In case the organization is involved in a conflict, the participant develops its competences to face in a positive way a process of conciliation and / or arbitration.
Participants of the MDE have access to International Travel, which are organized to the following destinations:
Bogotá - Colombia in partnership with Sergio Arboleda University.
Madrid - Spain in partnership with the ITAE Business School.
Paris - France in partnership with the Université de Paris.
All trips include an agenda based on academic conferences, visits to companies and cultural tours.
- Graduated from a professional university career, with a minimum duration of 5 years or 10 semesters
- Professional experience of 3 years or more
- Approve the admission process (resume review and personal interview)
File of the Postulant:
- Legalized copy of the Academic Degree (the same must be registered in the National Registry of Degrees and Degrees of the SUNEDU)
- Simple copy of the National Identity Document
- Curriculum vitae
- Registration web forms
Registration: US $ 100 (*)
Tuition: US $ 200 (*)
Teaching Rights: US $ 2,400 (**)
(*) The Registration and Registration Fees are not refundable.
(**) Teaching fees can be paid in up to 12 installments.
Discounts on the Teaching Rights:
By agreement with company: 10%
For cash payment: 30%
Thesis Counseling (Group): US $ 400 per person
Thesis Thesis Counseling (Individual): US $ 600
Official Grade Issuance: US $ 300
Others established in the Tariff of the institution.