Rockhurst University's Helzberg MBA develops leaders of competence and conscience. This flexible part-time program builds the business skills and leadership traits you need to make a positive difference. Rockhurst's rigorous, affordable, AACSB-accredited program shapes your business acumen with coursework in management, leadership, finance, accounting, and economics.
After completing the program, you will be prepared to:
- Apply leadership theory and organizational behavior to make suggestions that improve organizational effectiveness.
- Articulate a plan for your future development as a leader.
- Analyze business decisions from a firm’s perspective to consider the impact and consequences on all stakeholders.
- Apply your foundational knowledge in accounting, finance, management, and marketing.
- Identify the forces of globalization and make recommendations on how they affect multinational businesses.
- Develop market assessments that include the competitive landscape, financial position, growth strategies, and external market factors.
- Analyze and employ primary and secondary sources to support your business recommendations.
- Effectively communicate ideas, problems, and data in written and oral communication.
This AACSB-accredited program combines rigor and affordability and can be completed in as little as one to two years. It prepares you for:
- Positions in mid-level management or higher with direct P&L responsibility.
- Expanded management responsibilities.
- Strategy-minded work that employs innovative and big-picture thinking.
Customize your learning with a generalist track or one of 10 concentration options:
- Business Intelligence
- Data Science
- Health Care Management
- Human Capital
- Nonprofit Administration
- Organizational Development
Forge your own clear path for advancement with the Helzberg MBA.
About the School
Rockhurst University transforms lives by creating a learning community centered on excellence in education. We are Catholic and Jesuit and involved in the life and growth of Kansas City and our region ... Read More