Preparing a new generation of global leaders MBA Programme is designed for individuals who wish to strengthen their knowledge and develop their competency across a broad range of important business areas. The MBA is an excellent preparation for leadership and senior management roles. Our MBA students are typically working professionals with at least 10 years of professional experience, a significant proportion of which is at a management level.
Upon completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Conduct penetrating business analyses and make well-informed business decisions.
- Examine complex business problems from multiple perspectives.
- Lead and motivate others.
- Effectively manage businesses, processes, work, and people.
- Collaborate effectively as part of a global, multi-cultural team.
- Develop strategic and tactical recommendations that lead to successful business outcomes.
- Present, argue and persuade through clear communication.
Using our Flexi-Pace model, students typically complete the program in 24 months but can complete the program in as quick as 18 months. The normal candidature period is 3 years, but students can study beyond the normal candidature period via extended candidature.
Dual Award Pathway
GlobalNxt University maintains collaborations with a number of leading universities around the world. We currently have in place an agreement with Edinburgh Napier University which will enable students to achieve an award either from Manipal GlobalNxt University or from our partner university.
All applicants will be considered on their individual merit. You may be admitted to the program by meeting the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Evidence of English proficiency for applicants whose first language is not English and who have not undertaken tertiary education in English.
About the School
Manipal GlobalNxt University is a pioneering academic institution that delivers degree programs through a unique online global classroom pedagogy. Bringing together over 75 distinguished faculty from ... Read More