Master of Business Administration
Take your career to new heights.
Your door to the business world
Our MBA distance learning program is the ideal starting point for the next step in your professional path - a career as a successful manager. The program qualifies you in the areas of business administration, corporate management, marketing, finance and leadership for demanding activities in middle to upper management in many industries and specialist areas. And its international orientation makes you fit for the global job market.
By the way: In the MBA distance learning ranking 2017 of vergleich.org our study course was the winner with the highest grade of 1.3.
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Credits: 60 or 90 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
- Study duration: Standard period of study: 12 or 18 months. Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study incl. online exams 24/7
- Post-study work option: 18 months post-study work visa, EU Blue card
- Fees: MBA 60 ECTS: starting from 554 euros per month* (scholarships available). MBA 90 ECTS: starting from 439 euros per month* (scholarships available for Non-EU students only)
Let's get started
Secure your place at IUBH easily and without obligation using our form**. We’ll then send you your study agreement. Do you want to save time and costs? Have your previous classes recognized!
Sign your study agreement and officially enroll
Send us your signed study agreement and supporting documents. After we’ve checked everything you will be officially enrolled.
Begin your studies – flexible and structured with individual and small group support.
**All students are required to post their original, notarized, supporting documents such as degree certificates via post to our Berlin Campus. After the preliminary acceptance letter, students will have two months to send all their documents.
Why it’s worth studying at IUBH
Study online & flexible
Wherever, whenever: With our digital learning materials and our on-demand online exams, we bring the lecture hall to your home.
Develop your international career
Our courses are taught in English, the course contents are tailored to work in an international environment.
Triple financial advantage
Save on tuition, profit from lower living expenses and be able to work alongside your study.
The MBA with a specialism in Big Data Management gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will learn to process data, combining data from various sources and analyze connections.
- You will learn the methods of artificial intelligence for data analysis.
- You will work critically with solution providers and deal with ethical, social and data protection issues with regards to Big Data Management.
- You will learn about corporate strategies and how to measure their success.
- You will learn to lead personnel and to accompany it through change processes.
- You will deepen your specialist knowledge in two electives of your choice.
- Leadership 5 ECTS
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship 5 ECTS
- Performance Measurement 5 ECTS
- Financial Management 5 ECTS
- Managerial Economics 5 ECTS
- Strategic Management 5 ECTS
- Change Management 5 ECTS
- Managing in a Global Economy 5 ECTS
- Capstone Project 15 ECTS
You can complete your MBA study in one, one and a half, two or three years. Study over a longer period of time means a reduced weekly workload. Study over two or three years is particularly suitable for those who already have a large workload or those who would like to reduce the monthly costs.
The investment is worth it: your career perspectives
Europe, especially Germany, is in high demand for skilled professionals, which creates enormous career opportunities for you: Eager to attract immigrants to the country to offset a shortage of skilled labor due to demographic changes, the German government wants to attract well-educated immigrants, especially from technical fields such as IT, Engineering and Natural Sciences.
Your funding options
Studying at IUBH should be possible for anyone who is interested and money should not get in the way of an education. That’s why we support motivated and gifted applicants with high potential with a range of scholarships for Non-EU students only.
- Women in Leadership & Management
- STEM/MINT Professionals
- Future Entrepreneur
- Online Learner
Prerequisites for admission to the Master of Business Administration are:
- Completed undergraduate study (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variants, 180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variants) from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of min. two years of relevant work experience by the end of the study program
- Proof of English skills for non-native speakers via TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo before commencing study:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points, within the last 2 years)
- IELTS (min. Level 6, within the last 2 years)
- Duolingo English test (min. 60 %, within the last 2 years): this can be taken anywhere at any time using your smartphone and costs $49. You can find out more information about the Duolingo test from our student advisory team.
With an MBA you bring leadership competence and comprehensive knowledge from all relevant management disciplines to the table - and thus open up your career to a wide range of opportunities. No matter which area you come from, an MBA Master of Business Administration is the perfect basis for your next career step. The broad knowledge base from the areas of finance, economics, and leadership will help you to assume a leading position with budget responsibility. For example, you can analyze developments and markets, develop new products and business ideas, advise customers, lead departments and teams or strategically develop the image of your company.
Explore your options
The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.