The graduate of the Master in Human Resources will be the holder of the competencies required for management and lead the processes of human management and transformation, in any type of organization. You can also formulate policies, strategies, plans and human management programs aligned with the needs and requirements of the organization and will be a leader, visionary and agent of change. Additionally, it may conduct research in the field of human management, relating the economic, political, social and cultural environment.
- ACCO 501 Management Accounting
- ECON 519 Management Economics
- FINA 503 Management Finance
- MANA 501 Organizational Behavior
- MANA 600 Research Methods
- MARK 511 Management Marketing
- STAT 555 Statistics for Decisions
- HURM 710 Human Resources Administration
- HURM 730 Compensation and Benefits Systems
- HURM 725 Labor Legislation
- HURM 732 Occupational Health and Safety
- HURM 715 Advanced Supervision
- HURM 738 * Knowledge Integration Course
* Semester Course
- ENTR 600 Identification and Evaluation of Business Opportunities
- ENTR 602 Development of the Business Plan
- ENTR 601 Electronic Commerce
- ENTR 603 Design and Organizational Structure for Businesses
Notes: Students with no academic background in Business Administration must enroll in ACCO 500.
- Complete admission application
- Pay $ 25.00 application fee (non-refundable). Pay by check or money order in the name of Universidad del Turabo
- Deliver transcript of official credits of the university (accredited) where he obtained the baccalaureate degree
- Interview with the director/coordinator of the program, if required
- Submit an essay on a topic selected by the admission committee, if required
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- EXADEP exam results: 400 points or more
- General minimum average (GPA): 2.75
- A student with no background in Business Administration must enroll in Financial Accounting prior to taking Management Accounting.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 1, 2018