The Georgia WebMBA Is Your Learning Portal to the Master of Business Administration. The program is ranked among top regionally and professionally accredited online MBA programs nationwide. The program offers qualified and highly motivated professionals the opportunity to earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with little interruption to their work and personal lives. Associates benefit from the same rigor and commitment to quality as traditional campus programs. Associates from a range of professions and industries choose the WebMBA for its accreditation, quality, and fit with their busy lifestyles.
Online Regular Admission Requirements
1. Online Application Form ($50 fee)
2. Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores*. Our school code is 5253. For more information about the GMAT, go to http://www.gmac.com and/or http://www.mba.com/mba/ Applicants can request a waiver of the GMAT requirement based on outstanding prior academic performance and/or professional experience.
3. One transcript from each college or university attended*
4. A resume that includes the following: (a) academic GPA, (b) at a minimum two years of professional work experience, and (c) awards, honors, extracurricular activities, etc.
Additional requirements for international applicants
1. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores*
2. *International transcripts must be evaluated by a NACES accredited evaluation service and must be a course by course evaluation and include a GPA.(www.naces.org)
*Unofficial test scores and transcripts (one per institution attended) are permitted for the application process. Official documents must be submitted prior to matriculation if offered admission.
A student may be granted provisional admission based upon the recommendation of the Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering Graduate Coordinator and department chair.
Degree Requirements: 30 Credit Hours
Tuition fees are available here.
||Does not Admit
Foundations of Business Statistics, Foundations of Microeconomics, Foundations of Financial Accounting, Foundations of Corporate Finance
30 credit hours
- WMBA 1000: Orientation; Two-day, mandatory orientation in Atlanta (0 credits)
- WMBA 6000: Human Behavior in Organizations
- WMBA 6010: Managerial Accounting
- WMBA 6030: Global and International Business
- WMBA 6040: Managerial Decision Analysis
- WMBA 6050: Strategic Marketing
- WMBA 6060: Managerial Finance
- WMBA 6070: Entrepreneurship – New Venture Analysis
- WMBA 6080: Management Information Systems
- WMBA 6100: Production and Operations Management
- WMBA 6110: Business Strategy
Program taught in: