Winthrop University's online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offers a concentration in Marketing. This program develops knowledge of global competitiveness, e-commerce, business plan writing, buyer behavior, marketing research, and other marketing topics. Many graduates go on to work for organizations such as advertising agencies and corporate marketing departments.
Experience a rigorous curriculum supported by dedicated faculty committed to your success. In this AACSB-accredited program, you will develop the capabilities and the confidence to solve today's toughest business challenges.
- Academically Rigorous - Study core classes that build your expertise and skills while also including a focus on globalization, analytics, technology, and communication.
- High Quality - Learn from faculty who care about your success. Most of your classes will be taught by the same full-time faculty who teach our on-campus program.
- Accredited - This program is among the only 5% of MBA programs worldwide to receive AACSB accreditation. Learn in a curriculum held to a higher standard that assures quality, promotes excellence and fosters continuous improvement.
- Supportive - Receive advising, career guidance and degree progression support throughout the program from the director of student services.
- Convenient - Complete any prerequisite courses prior to beginning your degree through separate modules of a convenient online platform.
This MBA program with a concentration in Marketing provides a broad background in business and leadership to prepare you for a variety of senior business roles. Our graduates are equipped for positions that include:
- Senior Manager of Business Insights
- Project Manager
- Senior Director of Business Development
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations
- Operational Risk Consultant
- Director of Supply Chain Management
- AVP of Corporate Communications
- Director of Social Media
- Director of Marketing Strategy
Graduate students may be eligible for federal loans. To apply, students must submit a FAFSA using Winthrop's school code of 003456.
- B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited institution.
- Prerequisite(s) may be needed for students without a business degree.
- 400 or higher GMAT score (GRE may be taken in lieu of GMAT).
- A GMAT waiver, available for those that qualify.
The MBA program has three starts a year, in August, January, and May.