Master the leadership skills used by today's top executives. The online MBA program at Queens University of Charlotte connects you with the experience of real-world leaders like Hugh McColl, retired Bank of America CEO and namesake of Queens' McColl School of Business.
Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
The program is built on a foundation of leadership principles and how they integrate with core business concepts like strategic planning, organizational behavior, finance, and marketing.
No. 20 University in the South - U.S. News & World Report (2016)
CEO Magazine ranked the Queens online MBA 13th in the world in its 2015 MBA rankings
You'll graduate with the skills to lead and succeed in any industry.
- Learn how to strengthen your natural leadership style.
- Gain the expertise to manage the main business functions of any organization, including budgets, management, and marketing.
- Develop interpersonal skills to help individuals and teams work toward achieving organizational goals.
- Collaborate with an executive coach to create a personalized development plan.
- Develop practical leadership competencies using today's latest assessment tools including HBDI and 360° feedback from peers, staff, and managers.
"The entire faculty and staff at the McColl School are dedicated to developing whole leaders, keenly self-aware and ready for any challenge." - David Hinds, McColl School of Business
Discover the difference an MBA program built on leadership can have on your career.
About the School
The Queens University of Charlotte was founded in 1857 on devotion to serving students and has brought that same devotion to its online community with an innovative online learning system, personalize ... Read More