Develop personally and professionally as a leader, and equip yourself for higher positions in management with this 100% online MBA from the AACSB-accredited University of Liverpool Management School.
Focused on innovation and leadership, the globally orientated MBA encourages you to think creatively and to apply your new knowledge in the real world. The online MBA provides you with the opportunity to rise to today’s leadership challenges and to advance your career in the public, private or NGO sectors.
Tailor the MBA to your career by choosing recommended modules for areas such as General Management, International Business, Marketing & Business Operations, Entrepreneurship or Finance and Accounting or by selecting individual electives to create your own, self-designed programme of study.
Throughout the programme, you will build critical thinking, research, presentation and communication skills that you can use immediately in your job. To complete your degree, you can choose between a research dissertation and a ‘live’ consultancy project addressing a real issue at your organisation.
The online MBA programme is CEL-accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development and is covered by the University of Liverpool Management School’s AACSB Accreditation.
Why choose this online MBA degree programme?
- You will gain a recognised degree from a globally respected university, and an AACSB-accredited management school
- The programme is designed to equip you for higher positions in management and to help you develop personally and professionally as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments
- All areas of the curriculum are infused with vital aspects of today’s business environment, including globalisation, innovation and disruptive change, ethics and corporate social responsibility
- You will gain new skills and knowledge that you can immediately apply in your current role, so you can start making a difference from day one
- The curriculum has a strong international focus and the MBA attracts students from over 160 countries; you will be interacting with business professionals from around the world
- The course is taught by respected professionals with a vast amount of practical experience across a number of business sectors and management fields
- You will learn within a supportive online environment and benefit from a personalised support programme, helping to keep you inspired, motivated and on track
Issa Al Tabarani is a 2013 graduate of the University of Liverpool’s online MBA programme. Originally from Jordan and now living in Dubai, he works as a Director for Barclays Bank.
Married with two young sons, Issa describes himself as an ambitious person who is always setting new objectives for himself both personally and professionally. For Issa, studying online gave him the flexibility to continue working while pursuing his MBA.
Quotes from Issa:
“I chose an MBA online with the University of Liverpool because I wanted career advancement with a deeper academic awareness.”
“An MBA degree that offered flexibility was a major reason for choosing the University of Liverpool.”
“The MBA has given me a stronger academic background that is directly related to my career and has opened doors for career development.”
“An MBA degree in this highly competitive professional word is a must in my business if you want to progress in your career.”
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 27, 2016