The online accelerated MBA program is designed for working professionals who seek to develop their skills and gain the career advantages resulting from a high-quality MBA program that can be completed in a timeframe determined by the student.
The focus of the MBA is the development of appropriate planning methodologies for evaluating and applying a firm's resources and core competencies to its business environment, matching these resources to the long-term mission and vision of the organization, and integrating these processes to develop strategies for sustaining competitive advantage.
The accelerated MBA program courses are open for enrollment once a month.
The accelerated MBA program offers several concentration options:
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
- Management Information Systems
- Information Systems
- Information Management
- Project Management
The objectives of the accelerated MBA program are to:
- Develop management skills for leaders in business, government, and non-profit organizations.
- Enhance critical thinking skills - understanding how and why things get done in today's fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Create effective decision-making through problem/opportunity definition, understanding norms/trends, identifying/ gathering/ interpreting relevant data, and evaluating alternatives.
- Promote ethical standards to provide a framework for responsible decision-making.
- Explore the management challenges and opportunities associated with the digital economy and the management of information.
- Appreciate the potential of competing in the global marketplace and the keys to success in this environment.
- Overcome functional fragmentation by investigating how different professional perspectives within the business enterprise are integrated to produce comprehensive solutions to strategic threats and opportunities.
About the School
American Sentinel University exists to enable our students to achieve their educational and professional goals. Our high-quality online degree programs have been designed so that our students can maxi ... Read More