An MBA has never been more necessary. Our world today is more complex, fragile and connected. Our programme equips you to think logically, laterally and independently through 2-stage intensive, immersive, and challenging programme.
The programme is not just an academic course. By exploring and examining real-life business problems to work on and solve, you enhance your own understanding of how a business works. We take a strategic perspective on business and management that helps you develop the skills to contribute to the major business decisions organisations have to make about their future.t.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Comprehensive study materials: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Tutor Support: The programme comes with complete tutor support via Live Chat, email and WhatsApp phone call.
- Payment plans: Pay your fee in easy Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly instalments. Start as low as £316 per month!
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost-effective: Typically British degree starts from GBP £ 14000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy saving up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
Who is this programme for?
- Successful managers, executives, and professionals who want to take their career to a new level
- Ambitious people who want to fast track their chosen career or start a new enterprise.
Job and career prospects
This programme offers a wide range of career paths. Here are just a few:
- Business leader
- Senior government leader
- Not-for-profit manager
- Venture capitalist
- Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others.
Dual qualification advantage
The programme offers the advantage of attaining 2 qualifications at the end of the programme, consisting of 2 stages.
Stage 1 leads to the award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership awarded by OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. This stage is taught and delivered London School of International Business, UK.
Stage 2 is a degree stage, leading to progression to MBA Degree (Top-Up) awarded by University of Chichester, UK - highly respected university in the UK - delivered by our accreditation body OTHM, UK
Stage 1 qualification is approved and regulated by the UK government's regulator of qualifications - OfQual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
- The qualification is listed on www.OfQual.gov.uk website.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 603/2181/7
- Awarding body- OTHM, UK
- Stage 2 degree is awarded by University of Chichester, UK - a publicly funded university located in West Sussex, England. This stage is delivered by our awarding body - OTHM, UK
- The University of Chichester has been named as one of the top 15 higher education institutions in the UK.
The programme consists of 2 stages.
❯ Stage 1 leads to the award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Credits - 120 UK / 60 ECTS)
- Strategic Management (20 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership (20 Credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (20 Credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 Credits)
Optional units (Choose any 2 units to make 120 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 Credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (20 Credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 Credits)
- Globalisation and Corporate Governance (20 Credits)
- Strategic Change Management (20 Credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 Credits)
❯ Stage 2 leads to the award of MBA Degree (Credits - 60 UK / 30 ECTS)
- Dissertation Project
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a Bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification (evaluated on a case to case basis)
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSIB.co.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More