More students with exceptionalities are learning in mainstream classrooms today than ever before. That is why the online Master of Arts in Special Education from the Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is a flexible and affordable degree that can help classroom educators enhance their own careers and improve the lives of all learners. What to expect with a Saint Mary's online Master of Arts in Special Education:
- Create a more inclusive classroom environment for learners of all ability levels.
- Get an accredited master’s degree from a top-rated university at an affordable price.
- Understand the unique needs of specific learning disabilities, children on the autism spectrum, and those with emotional or behavioral disorders.
- Gain greater career flexibility and potentially more pay with a master’s degree.
- Learn anytime, anywhere on the Web or with Saint Mary's innovative iPad. The iPad is included with the tuition, and it is given to all online students.
- Learn with the latest mobile technology that is revolutionizing the special education profession.
Through the online Master of Arts in Special Education at Saint Mary's, you will study the latest research and use the most advanced assistive technology to uncover ways to help learners across ability levels reach their full potential.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 29, 2017