Performing Arts Administration, MA
Offered in: ONLINE The Master of Arts in Performing Arts Administration offers an advanced credential that develops leaders who understand and can manage the rapidly changing dimensions of 21st-century arts administration: educational and community engagement, access, and programming. Its unique nature lies in its hybrid structure of both online and in-person courses, as well as its faculty of expert practitioners, who are leading administrators with national and internationally prominent arts organizations.
The Master of Arts in Performing Administration is open to students with an earned baccalaureate degree who are employed in the field of arts management or seek a career in the field.
The program requires 30 semester hours of coursework, including a final synthesis project, and two summer mini-residencies of two weeks each. The period necessary for completion of the program comprises four consecutive terms: Summer I, Fall, Spring, and Summer II.
- Final Synthesis Project .....3
- Graduate-Level Business Elective .....3
- ARTM 450 The Artistic Components .....3
- ARTM 455 Arts Management: Human Resources .....3
- ARTM 460 Arts Management: Marketing and Public Relations .....3
- ARTM 465 Fundamentals of Finance .....3
- ARTM 470 Arts Facilities Management and Operations .....3
- ARTM 475 Fundamentals of Development .....3
- ARTM 480 Technology and Arts Management .....3
- ARTM 485 Arts Management: Education and Community Engagement .....3
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 29, 2017