The online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership prepares students to excel as leaders through creative problem-solving skill sets. Learn best adaptation practices, develop technical skills, and understand ethics in the workplace. Open doors to career advancement and opportunities in a wide range of organizations. Throughout the program, you’ll will also grow in people skills, and expand in diverse ways of thinking. Faculty will encourage you to become a personable, caring leader who recognizes the value of its workforce.
M.A. in Organizational Leadership Curriculum
This distinctive curriculum will show you how to be a:
- Learning leader who possesses awareness, critical thinking skills, and ethics
- Connected leader who can successfully communicate, build relationships, and collaborate
- Adaptive leader who can innovate, be creative, and navigate complexity and ambiguity
- Global leader who understands geopolitical and economic environments, demonstrates intercultural awareness, and successfully navigates cultural complexity
- Strategic leader who can make decisions, manage knowledge, and employ the art and science of analysis
If you would like to learn more about Saint Mary's online Master's in Organizational Leadership degree program, complete the form to request more information.
About the School
At Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you.