In Rockhurst University's AACSB-accredited Master of Arts in Management, you'll become an effective, ethical leader who deeply understands leadership, human resources, functional decision-making, and team dynamics.
After completing the program, you will be able to:
- Evaluate leadership theories and effectively apply them to an organizational context.
- Become aware of your own behavior tendencies in group settings and apply this self-awareness to improve your own performance.
- Consider the consequences for all stakeholders when evaluating business situations.
- Apply appropriate behavioral perspectives to optimize organizational performance.
- Analyze and make specific recommendations for successfully operating in a diverse workgroup.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret diagnostic data from organizational activity to make recommendations that optimize organizational performance.
- Effectively communicate ideas, problems, and data through written and oral communication.
- Use your communication skills to create an environment where effective dialogue can occur.
This AACSB-accredited program is rigorous, affordable, and can be completed in as little as 1.5 to 2 years. It prepares you for:
- Management duties that focus on organizational management skills.
- Leadership roles in specialist fields such as nursing, IT, human resources, and education.
- Roles in which people management skills are crucial, and where you can analyze organizational problems to increase the quality of human capital.
Choose a concentration in Organizational Leadership and Development, Health Care Management, or Nonprofit Administration—and select your own unique path for career advancement as an organizational leader.
About the School
Rockhurst University transforms lives by creating a learning community centered on excellence in education. We are Catholic and Jesuit and involved in the life and growth of Kansas City and our region ... Read More