Master of Arts in International Relations – Online
Want to obtain the knowledge and skills needed today by top International Relations (IR) professionals? Looking to attend an international university without the cost of relocation? Why not enroll in UBIS- the University of Business and International Studies, Online Master of Arts in International Relations (Online MA-IR)?
The objective is to have highly qualified international professionals by providing them with both broad vision and practical skills. While the traditional IR courses focus on history and theory, UBIS is aware that the people we train for our programs will be taking active part in such organizations and as such are also in need of certain business background in order to manage the offices and projects that are part of the daily life and routine of UN and other International workers. Therefore the UBIS IR programs at the graduate level focus on creating a well-rounded person ready to take on such duties at the end of the student's studies.
Courses offered as part of the International Relations program at UBIS prepare students to work with people of diverse cultures and societies. They gain a thorough knowledge of international relations at the political, economic and social levels, and learn how all three influence each other in business, government and international policy-making. Classes in project budgeting, project management, marketing and performance evaluation techniques, teach skills geared towards organizing and operating a well-run office. Students graduate with the knowledge necessary not only to understand international happenings in the world but to participate in and be a part of the international organizations that help make it all happen.
- UBIS launched its Virtual Campus offering adult learners the flexibility to manage the demands of their busy schedules for a portion of, or their entire course of study 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
- At UBIS, we believe that students learn best through the application of theory. Our theoretical application is designed to enable students to actively apply that which is learned in the concurrent theory course,
- The UBIS Online Education Center is designed to provide students, working adults, professionals an interactive worldwide academic community,
- Apart from being prepared to work in the International Relations (IR) arena of public, multilateral, and international organization, UBIS assist students to acquire special skills in Business Management such as budget preparation, office management, decision-making based on financial indicators, and project management,
- With the small virtual classrooms that UBIS offers, students have the opportunity to interact with each other, furthermore, establish better communication with our highly academically and professional instructors,
- Dissertation/Final Thesis with the assistance of reputed professors offers an opportunity to specialize in the personal field of interest, such as international economics, organization cultures, process & networking in IR, networking strategies, global governance, north-south relations, international political economy, consular & diplomatic missions, corporate social responsibility, peace & conflict resolution, humanitarian interventions, responsibilities to protect civilians, and humanitarian agencies.
Documents Needed to Apply (CLICK HERE):
1) Complete an application (include support documents below)
2) Submit your official certified university transcript and high school (final transcript of grades and courses) and a copy of your official university and high school diploma. This includes official transcripts for all schools attended.
3) A copy of your CV/Resume
4) TOEFL or other official English placement exam results (If your previous schooling has not been in English or Non-Native English speakers). Have all results submitted to our office directly from the testing agency.
5) Copy of passport
6) Pay a non-refundable CHF100 application processing fee
Note: Copies of application and support documents may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, followed by originals by post.