The Master of Arts program in ‘Early Childhood Education’ provides candidates with an in depth specialization in the field of education of 3 to 8 year olds and helps shape their professional expertise. Masters students are equipped to assess education theories and recent research, to engage in their own research and attain the capacity to seek a doctoral qualification. They will be given the opportunity to become involved and to take a critical stand in the latest discussions of the trends and practices in the field at a local and international level.
- Core Courses (10 ECTS)
- Core Concentration Courses: Early Childhood Education (40 ECTS)
- Major Concentration Electives: Early Childhood Education (20 ECTS)
- Master Thesis (20 ECTS)
The Interdisciplinary Academic Recognition and Information Agency of Greece (DOATAP–Hellenic NARIC) and the Evaluation Committee of Private Universities (ECPU) of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Cyprus.
Kindergarten teaching and management, Childcare in the public and private domains, policy formulation and further research.
The specific admission requirements for the Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education are:
- An attested copy of a recognized bachelor’s degree
- An official copy of academic transcript
- Two letters of recommendation. Referees may be academic (tutor/instructor) or professional (manager/supervisor)
- Short report of your personal goals and research interests (up to two pages)
- Recent CV
- Copy of High School Leaving Certificate
- Good knowledge of English demonstrated with one of the following:
- Completion of previous degree in an institution in which the language of instruction was English, or
- Official submission of TOEFL; IELTS; IGCSE/GCSE; or ECPE test
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 10, 2017