Master of Arts in Coaching – 60 credits
The Master of Arts in Coaching program offers students the abilities and skills to be a coach of professionals, able to lead the team in effective decision-making, implementing coaching strategies in which leadership can identify different points of view and understand the unique perspectives of each one.
- AD5525 Leadership in Neuromarketing Management
- AD6542 Transition and Change Management
- CH5027 Coaching Laboratory II: Simulated Session, Questions as Powerful Tools
- CH5035 Evolutional Coaching
- CH5314 Team Building of High Performance
- CH6031 Ethnicity and Diversity
- CH6032 Coaching Compared: Counseling, Mentoring, Training, and Consulting
- CH6034 Assessment for Performance
- MN5305 Professional Ethics
- PS5308 Multiple Intelligences
- PS5504 Applied Positive Psychology
- IN5601 Scientific Investigation: Theory
- IN5602 Scientific Investigation: Project
- IN6603 Thesis: Research
- IN6604 Thesis: Writing
- IN6605 Thesis: Defense
Electives (3) – 9 credits
The student completing the Master Degree in Coaching will:
- Be able to demonstrate abilities to organize and prioritize learning skills in the workforce.
- Be a coaching professional able to lead the workforce team in effective decision-making.
- Be able to implement coaching strategies in which leadership can identify different points of view and understand the unique perspectives of each one.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed.
- Bachelor degree in Coaching or in related areas of study.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport-type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- One of the following:
- Coaching certification by Florida Christian University (FCU) & American Coaching & Mentoring Association (ACMA)
- Coaching certification by Federação Brasileira de Coaching Integral Sistêmico® (FEBRACIS)
- Satisfactorily complete the following courses:
- CM3105 – Verbal Expression
- CH2011 – The Coaching Process
- CH 2012 – Culture of Sucess and Innovation in the Workplace
- CH3013 – Soar Human Development Tools
- CC4567 – Group Dynamics
- CH4023 – Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Steps to Enroll
- Application: Complete the Enrollment Agreement sent by e-mail by the Student Services Department of FCU, sign and scan the document.
- Documents: Send the Enrollment Agreement to email@example.com attached with all the documents necessary or send them by mail.
- Evaluation: After receiving the Enrollment Agreement and the copies of the requested documents, verification will be made by the corresponding departments. FCU will contact the students if additional documents are required. Transcripts must be official and sent directly from the university in a sealed envelope.
- Payment: If the student completes the Agreement and submits all required information, the next step is to pay the $260 Application and Enrollment fee, which is applicable to any program. (Application $40 & Registration & Processing Fee $110.00 – are not refundable + USD $110.00 Evaluation – refundable).
- Enrollment: Should the student’s Agreement require additional analysis by the Institution, the student will be informed immediately. After being approved, the student will be effectively enrolled and will receive a welcome letter, the Catalog, and the Student Handbook. After that, the online student will receive an e-mail with information on how to access the Student’s Portal and the template to be used their assignments. On-campus students will receive their class schedule. The Student ID Card will be sent by mail. Now the student is ready to begin their classes!
Mode of Study
Three-Course Delivery Methods: Face-to-Face/Synchronous/Fully Online (Student's Portal).
4th Method for those who live near the headquarters or a branch of FCU: Hybrid.
Classes start immediately after enrollment, on an ongoing basis. For online courses, students take a minimum of (1) one online course a month. For on-campus courses, invitations are sent out and students confirm their presence a minimum of (2) two weeks prior to the course date.
About the School
Founded on August 29th of 1985, FCU always had the mission of providing Higher Education in a practical and accessible way, to professionals and ministers, preparing them to accomplish their callings ... Read More