Form yourself with Structuralia , the leading training school in the Spanish-speaking world in the sectors of Construction, Infrastructure, Energy and Engineering.
About this course
This master's degree provides specialized training that allows you to take advantage of the great opportunities offered by the water sector.
First part: Transversal Concepts in the Promotion, Management, Control and Project Management in Sanitary Engineering
- Module 1. Business strategy
- Module 2. Project management and planning
- Module 3. Control of economic management and deadlines
- Module 4. Equipment, consulting and services projects
Second part: Water Engineering
- Module 1. General urban water framework
- Module 2. Water supply management
- Module 3. Construction and operation of water treatment plants
- Module 4. Distribution management
- Module 5. Desalination, conception and exploitation
- Module 6. Urban drainage. Sewerage. Conservation
- Module 7. Operation of treatment plants
- Module 8. Water regeneration, reuse
Third part: Urban Waste Management
- Module 1. Introduction to urban waste
- Module 2. Urban waste treatment operations
The program is subject to possible variations / updates of the content to increase the quality of the same. russmac / Pixabay
Directors: José Serrano Paradinas
Engineer of roads, canals and ports.
Fifteen years of professional experience in the urban water sector.
The last 7 years in a position of responsibility of an important Spanish water company.
About the School
Structuralia es una escuela de formación especializada en infraestructuras, ingeniería, energía y arquitectura fundada en 2001 por la Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña y los grandes grupos empresari ... Read More