The master's degree in Victimology and its Integral Treatment with Victims at Risk of Vulnerability is an official degree of II livello (second level) of the Pegasus University of Italy, which gives access to the doctorate due to its adaptation and reception to the Bologna and Space plan European Higher Education (EHEA). This master's degree is endorsed by the Victimology Foundation.
This master in victimology was born with the purpose of studying the current tendencies and victimological phenomena and of the repair systems as a form of prevention against future victimizations.
Curriculum of the Official Master in Victimology
- Fundamentals of Victimology
- Principles of Law in Victimological Practice
- Relational Attitudes between Criminology and Victimology
- Victimology and Legal and Forensic Medicine
- Assistance in Victim Psychology in the Treatment of Victims
- The position of the Victim in the National and International Regulations
- Restorative Justice and Criminal Mediation in Situations of Victimization
- Comprehensive Intervention by the Security Forces with Victims of Crimes
- Victims of Terrorism
- Vulnerable Victims: Gender Violence and Child Victimization
- Phenomenology of the New Processes of Victimization and Devictimization
- Research Methodology in Social Sciences
- Final Master's Project (TFM)
Titling of the Official Master in Victimology
Students who have accessed the master's degree in Victimology with the academic degree, bachelor's degree or equivalent will receive a double degree:
1.- Official Title of the Pegasus University of Italy (Master di II Livello )
'Master's Degree in Victimology and its Integral Treatment with Victims at Risk of Vulnerability'
2.- Own Title of Iniseg
'Master in Victimology and its Integral Treatment with Victims at Risk of Vulnerability'
Students who have accessed without academic qualification, will receive exclusively the INISEG own degree.
Requirements to study Official Master in Victimology
This training in victimology is mainly aimed at graduates of university careers such as Psychology, Pedagogy, Psychiatry, Criminology, Law, Sociology, Social Work, Social Education, Pedagogy and other related studies.
Professional outputs of the Official Master in Victimology
The main professional outputs of the master in victimology and comprehensive treatment are:
- Mediators, social institutions, victim assistance offices, meeting points, parental coordination teams, professionals and health professionals in the field of health, education, community intervention, clinical intervention, social intervention, etc.
- State Security Forces and Bodies.
About the School
INISEG es un Instituto Internacional de Estudios que nació como una necesidad de entregar a sus futuros alumnos toda la formación, información de estudios, actividades y oportunidades profesionales qu ... Read More