This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
- Virtual Classroom: The courses are taught entirely in online mode. They are made through our virtual campus that is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com, through the virtual Classroom Access button. From there you can enter topics, explanatory presentations, demonstration videos, teacher analysis, tasks that are sent to you and corrected by teachers.
- Tutors: Teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing telephone tutorials and/or videoconferencing explaining the doubts that arise. They guide your formative evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts are part of your evolution in the course, so you will perform periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic being working.
- Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation found in technicians in their teams.
This university master's degree can be taken by:
- Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences
- Qualified trainers
- Technicians with football experience
The accreditation of these requirements will be validated at the time of registration by the admissions department of FUTBOLLAB.
About the School
Nuestro proyecto nace hace 10 años como iniciativa deportiva y emprendedora, de la mano de un grupo de apasionados al fútbol, licenciados a nivel nacional e internacional en distintos ámbitos deportiv ... Read More