Why take a Master in Structural Calculation?
The Master in Structural Calculation is proposed in a practical and theoretical way whose objective is to train professionals in everything related to the calculation of structures through the introduction, theoretical concepts and software programs used in the best engineering and construction companies. You will have an expert level in the management of such programs with all the knowledge in aspects of execution and control of structures, geotechnics, soils, rocks, seismicity, metal and concrete structures.
- Module 1. Concepts of design and calculation of structures
- Module 2. Basic course of structures with Autodesk Robot 2015
- Module 3. Calculation of concrete structures with Cypecad 2018
- Module 4. Calculation of metal structures with Cype new metal 3d
- Module 5. EAE - Structural Steel Instruction
- Module 6. Analysis of metal and concrete structures with sap2000. basic course
- Module 7. Analysis of metal and concrete structures with sap2000. seismic design
- Module 8. Analysis of metal and concrete structures with sap2000. vis concrete design.
- Module 9. Analysis of metal and concrete structures with sap2000. practical examples.
- Module 10. Analysis of metal and concrete structures with sap2000. dynamic calculation
- Module 11. Repair of Structures in Buildings
- Module 12. Introduction to Geotechnics. Soil and Rocks
- Module 13. Theorist of special structures.
- Module 14. Tekla structures advanced version 2016
- Module 15. Industrial building design with tekla structures.
- Module 16. Seismicity and Earthquake Resistant Design Luca Onniboni / Unsplash
Manuel Cañas Butler
Agricultural Engineer Specialty in Rural Engineering, Collegiate Nº 1617.
Ingnova Group Manager. Supervisor and project manager in Structural Calculations (walkways, bridges, walls, concrete buildings and metal structures, industrial buildings, warehouses, swimming pools, frames, homes), Flood Studies, Agrifood Industries, Livestock Farms, Power Lines, Systems Watering
Professor of technical courses in hydrology and hydraulics, calculation of construction structures, statistics, physics, mathematics and drawing since 1999.
Expert in handling the following software: HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, IBER, EPANET, SWMM, CYPECAD, SAP2000, TEKLA, PRESTO, AUTOCAD, DMELECT. ”
The Master in Structural Calculation is aimed at:
- Engineering and Architecture Professionals
- Students of last technical career courses
- Interested in obtaining the qualification of experts in the main software used in the calculation and dimensioning of structures
- Graduates who want practical knowledge and related to work reality.