Why take a Master's degree in structural calculation?
The Master in Structural Calculation is presented in a practical and theoretical way, the objective of which is to train professionals in everything related to the calculation of structures through the introduction, theoretical concepts and the software programs used in the best engineering and construction companies. You will have an expert level in the management of these programs with all the knowledge in aspects of execution and control of structures, geotechnics, soils, rocks, seismicity, metallic and concrete structures.
The program is subject to possible variations / updates of the contents to improve their quality.
- Module 1. Concepts of design and calculation of structures
- Module 2. Basic course of structures with Autodesk Robot 2015
- Module 3. Calculation of concrete structures with Cypecad 2018
- Module 4. Calculation of metal structures with Cype new metal 3d
- Module 5. EAE - Structural Steel Instruction
- Module 6. Analysis of metallic and concrete structures with sap2000. basic course
- Module 7. Analysis of metallic and concrete structures with sap2000. seismic design.
- Module 8. Analysis of metallic and concrete structures with sap2000. Vis Concrete Design.
- It is recommended to have a full version of the SAP2000 software as the Vis Concrete plugin is not compatible with trial versions
- Module 9. Analysis of metallic and concrete structures with sap2000. practical examples.
- Module 10. Analysis of metallic and concrete structures with sap2000. dynamic calculation.
- Module 11. Repair of Structures in Buildings
- Module 12. Introduction to Geotechnics. Soil and Rocks
- Module 13. Theorist of special structures.
- Module 14. Tekla structures advanced version 2016
- Module 15. Industrial building design with tekla structures.
- Module 16. Seismicity and Earthquake Resistant Design
Luca Onniboni / Unsplash
Manuel Cañas Butler
Agricultural Engineer Specialty in Rural Engineering, Collegiate No. 1617.
Manager of Grupo Ingnova. Supervisor and project manager in Structural Calculations (walkways, bridges, walls, concrete buildings and metal structures, industrial warehouses, warehouses, swimming pools, frames, homes), Flooding Studies, Agri-Food Industries, Livestock Farms, Power Lines, Systems of Irrigation.
Professor of technical courses in hydrology and hydraulics, calculation of building structures, statistics, physics, mathematics and drawing since 1999.
Expert in handling the following software: HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, IBER, EPANET, SWMM, CYPECAD, SAP2000, TEKLA, PRESTO, AUTOCAD, DMELECT. ”
The Master in Structural Calculation is aimed at:
- Engineering and Architecture Professionals.
- Students of last courses of technical careers.
- Interested in obtaining the qualification of experts in the main software used in the calculation and dimensioning of structures.
- Graduates who want practical knowledge and related to work reality.
About the School
Structuralia es una escuela de formación de posgrado especializada en ingeniería, infraestructuras, energía y edificación. Estamos convencidos de la importancia de la formación continua de calidad par ... Read More