The Master in Strategic Management of Family Businesses is a program that covers the fundamental concepts related to the management and management of family businesses, as well as the different processes and tools useful for effective management of these companies.
Through the pedagogical articulation of theoretical foundations and discussion of practical cases, within a space of interaction promoted by teachers and by the use of a Virtual Campus, a person who completes the Master in Strategic Management of Family Businesses will be qualified to:
- Develop the functions of Family Business Management applying the skills learned in the course.
- Understand the particularities of Family Businesses and manage Company - Family - Property relationships.
- Propose ideas and solutions to the problems presented in Family Businesses, achieving their durability.
- Know and use the most modern tools in the field of family business management.
- Know and develop management skills necessary for the management of family businesses.
- Know other general aspects for the integral management of the family business such as environmental management, quality and business projects.
Duration, credit structure and degree
The estimated duration of the Master in Strategic Management of Family Businesses is 940 hours (94 credits).
Regarding the distribution of time, it is established that:
- Being a distance Program and not being subject to face-to-face classes, a specific start date is not established, so the student can formalize the enrollment at any time, provided there are places available.
- For academic and learning reasons there is a minimum duration of the Program, which in exceptional cases (eg validation of subjects) may be six months.
- The maximum time available for the Program is twenty-four months. In this period of time, the student must have successfully passed all the activities evaluated, and approved the Final Project of Master or Thesis.
About the School
The growing and global presence of FUNIBER is due to a teaching model that promotes the collaboration and cooperation among nations to enrich people formation. This model is the result of more than ei ... Read More