Master in Strategic Management in Telecommunications
Innovation and entrepreneurship are positioned as basic capabilities for the business manager of the 21st century.
Modern business management is developed in a global society and in continuous evolution interconnected through Information Technology and Telecommunications.
To face these challenges, it is not enough to have specialized training in Telecommunications Networks and Services. As a differentiating factor, the manager must acquire the ability to provide a global vision that materializes in systemic, comprehensive and innovative actions that allow him to lead his business project successfully.
In response to these needs, the Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER) and the University of León (Spain) have combined experiences and resources to offer the Master in Strategic Management in Telecommunications (MDETel).
As a result of this training experience - interdisciplinary and international - you will acquire a solid scientific and professional training in Telecommunications Networks and Services that allows you to perform Telecommunications management profiles with a project vision.
The double focus of the Master in Strategic Management in Telecommunications (MDETel) in matters of Business Administration and Telecommunications allows professional profiles forged in:
- Technical areas such as Engineering, acquiring knowledge of Telecommunications Networks and Services and Business Administration.
- Business Areas, learn the most modern leadership techniques of Technology companies (where Telecommunications have a radical role).
All of this, together with the approach to operational excellence supported by an excellent academic level and a flexible curricular design and tailored to the student make the Master in Strategic Management in Telecommunications (MDETel) the essential training element to strengthen a solid professional career in performance of executive positions in the Company of the 21st century.
- Understand and master the basic concepts related to telecommunication networks and the services associated with them as part of the business development strategy.
- Understand the phenomenon of Telecommunications as the foundation of new business strategies, also based on organizational innovations.
- Know the telecommunications technologies that enable and facilitate the generation of business innovations.
- Know and master the elements that support the management of organizational change that Telecommunications entail; its effects and its disposition in a business and technological project.
- Know and master the tools and strategic business techniques that allow designing, generating and deploying a business strategy based on telecommunications networks and services.
- Know and master people management techniques and tools for the strategic management of new businesses based on Telecommunications.
- Enable the evaluation of the limitation, the justification of new applications and strategic decision making when Telecommunications resources are involved.
About the School
The growing and global presence of FUNIBER is due to a teaching model that promotes the collaboration and cooperation among nations to enrich people formation. This model is the result of more than ei ... Read More