This Master trains specialists in the financial and economic area, addressing the necessary tools to perform analysis and management of financial assets. You will achieve a theoretical and practical knowledge of the financial markets and the stock market.
Why choose this Master?
The Master in Stock Exchange and Financial Markets trains the student in this business area, allowing him to occupy market analysis positions.
- You will know in an exhaustive way the organization and operation of the main Financial Markets as well as the regulatory environment that regulates them,
- It will allow you to learn the operation of the markets and successfully develop and implement various management strategies.
- You will be able to manage the different methods of investment analysis efficiently and practically and know the latest financial products.
- You will analyze the currency markets, the risks associated with each financial product and the planning modalities necessary to make the right decisions.
- You will participate in a Portfolio Management Simulator that will allow you to develop competencies aimed at making real decisions.
- International Financial System (2.5 ECTS)
- International Financial Regulations (2.5 ECTS)
- Equity Markets (4 ECTS)
- Options and Futures Markets (3 ECTS)
- Fixed Income Markets (4 ECTS)
- Risk Management (3 ECTS)
- Portfolio Management (3 ECTS)
- Financial Planning, Provident Systems, Pension Plans and Insurance (3 ECTS)
- Taxation of Investments (3 ECTS)
- Currency Market (3 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance (3 ECTS)
- Alternative Investments (3 ECTS)
- Institutions related to the Securities Markets (3 ECTS)
End of Program Project: Portfolio Simulator (15 ECTS)
Proximity and personalization
The contact of students, teachers and tutors is continuous through the virtual platform, it will also have:
- Total availability of materials (24/7).
- Raising doubts at any time of the day.
- Continuous communication through the discussion forums.
Thanks to this and the structure of the contents, the evaluation of the programs is fundamentally practical.
"The study methodology seems to me ideal for people like me, who are working and do not have enough time to have face-to-face classes or to keep pace with work and constant study." On the other hand, the involvement of the staff of the School and the Teachers have been very close to the student. " Lucía Vaquero Otero
Study aid - Financing
The Institute has a scholarship program that can cover up to 40% of the cost of tuition. In each call a limited number of scholarships are offered based on the personal, professional or economic situation of the candidates.
There are also special financing conditions, in order to help students to assume the cost of the course through a system of deferred payments.
About the School
The Instituto Europeo de Posgrado Business School is a founding member of the Spanish Association of Business Schools (AEEN) and an associate member of the International Commision on Distance Educati ... Read More