The Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering IESE offers a unique part-time Master’s course which is primarily run as a distance learning program by the Distance and International Studies Center (DISC). The course is geared to international participants and is therefore conducted entirely in English.
- Type of course: Part-time distance learning course
- Qualification: Master of Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Language of instruction: English
- Course contents: Software development for embedded systems, project management, requirements engineering, software product line engineering, etc.
- How the course is organized: Self-study plus face-to-face modules at Fraunhofer IESE’s Software Engineering Laboratory in Kaiserslautern
- Admission requirements: Candidates must have completed a university degree in an engineering, science or information technology discipline and must have at least two years of professional experience in software development
- Additional information: ASIIN accreditation
The distance education program is designed for professionals working in the field of software developers who need to acquire advanced knowledge about emerging technologies and who wish to broaden their software engineering skills by pursuing graduate-level education in software engineering. The program targets graduates of engineering disciplines such as electrical, mechanical, and industrial engineering, graduates of IT disciplines such as computer science and business informatics, and graduates of non-engineering disciplines, such as mathematics and physics.
About the School
Learning to handle new technology and new techniques is an essential part of the innovation process. The Fraunhofer Academy understands that it takes real expertise to channel the innovative potential ... Read More